Well, here is my completed TIAS project.
I only made one major mistake. The bead I chose for the eye was a bit too big so the ring around the bead looks kinda funny. I did forget one picot but I noticed it too late and just joined between the stitches. I bet you can't even tell. Jane said she couldn't....
I also thought I'd show a picture of a doily I made in December using some of Marilee's thread.
I posted the photo on Flickr and shared it on the HBT group, but since I'm not sure how many blog reader and 25 Motif Challenge participants are members, I thought I'd share it here. I used some of Marilee's "Winter Blend" thread in size 30. The doily is the Amusement Doily by the Celtess. The doily was a gift for my grandmother.