Well, it's been over a week since I last posted, and I haven't done much tatting. I did manage to get 3 more Teneriffe lace centres done. I'll post about that project later. I have been working on Jane's TIAS project. Here is my progress on the ****.
It's starting to look familiar, but I'll keep my guess to myself. I have also made one of Mary's Pocket Angels. I'm not going to count it as part of my challenge.
I made the angel in C-Lon beading thread. It seems to be similar in size to a size 10 thread. I had started work on the latest Be-Stitched pattern, but part way through, I realized I didn't have the right size and colour beads. So it will have to wait until I can get some. Meanwhile, my latest order of threads from Marilee (Yarnplayer) arrived . So expect to see some motifs in HDT (hand dyed thread). Hey Laura! Clyde! I think you'll have company at your next H.D.T.A meeting!