Well, I've had my blog for a week, and I've been tagged. Kate tagged me.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1. Some of the crafts that I routinely enjoy include tatting, crochet, knitting and needlepoint (usually with plastic canvas).
2. I also enjoy growing plants, such as orchids, African violets, carnivorous plants, palms and odd plants that many people don't normally grow. An example of the latter is my mangrove tree.
3. When I was young, I used to eat practically everything with ketchup on it. I have somewhat outgrown that habit.
4. I consider myself a multitasker. I will routinely watch TV (muted & with closed captioning on), listen to music, and tat or crochet.
5. I enjoy cooking. I really like making foods that are not commonly made by scratch anymore. Most recently was cheese.
6. I am moderately arachnophobic. However, you didn't hear that from me, and I will deny it. Unless a spider walks by..... then would you squish it for me?
7. I really, really hate winter. That is probably why I like growing palms and other tropical plants.
Since I am pretty sure that most, if not all tatters have been tagged by now, I won't tag anyone. Yet.