I have finished my second motif for the challenge. Well, it's finished for now. It's missing something but I'm not sure what yet. I guess I should show it:
The centre of the motif is Teneriffe Lace. I am learning how to do Teneriffe Lace. The pattern for it is in the book "The Technique of Teneriffe Lace". The tatting is kind of free form. I had planned on making the motif round, but while working on the second round, I realized that it wasn't going to work with the currant stitch counts. Some changes had to made, which turned into a hexagon. I like it as a hexagon. The thread used is Anchor Pearl Cotton size 8. I seem to have misplaced the label, so I'm not sure of the colour number. Now, onto motif number three.