Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Hallowe'en!!!!!

I hope everyone is having a Happy Hallowe'en. I'm not sure how big of a deal it is in other parts of the world but it's pretty popular here in North America. I had to work all day, but that doesn't mean I didn't take part in the fun.






Grrrr! *Howls at moon* I'm a werewolf, if you can't tell. I initially had claw on, but they quickly fell off. I lost one, but I think I know where, so hopefully I'll find it Monday. Considering I really didn't get to plan too much for it, I think I did alright. I don't think you can see the makeup on my face, but since I can't wear a mask at work, I think I did a decent job. I love the way the pants look though. I bought a ragged pair of jean from a thrift store, cut slits randomly in the legs and hot glued fake fur from the inside with the fur showing. I ended up gluing the slits open a bit too. I also shredded the bottoms too. I should have added some fake fur to the cuffs of the shirt, but maybe anther time. I like the idea, so I'll probably do it again in a few years.

Since I don't usually get too many trick or treaters where I live, I'll probably tat and watch movies this evening. I'm sure some chocolate will get eaten too. Till next time.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great I could tell before I read it, so that's good to know I made a monopoly man and the pumpkin king for 27 year olds ha ha ha they say Halloween is morphing more for adults. took pic with my phone so could not post on time. take care just hope you change back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific costume, Jeff. It’s a very big thing here in Toronto too. People go all out dressing up and the Village is in full swing tonight! Church Street is blocked off; there is police presence and there are hundreds, if not thousands of partying people in full regalia... Lots of fun! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great costume, love the fur hanging out,
    We did not have any trick or treaters again this year. I think the young children are only taken to people they know these days.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary!! Halloween isn't celebrated much in the area I live but it is catching on in some areas of England.

    ReplyDelete