Saturday, May 18, 2013

And Then There Were Five

I'm really enjoying tatting this motif! It's small enough that I can finish one within a day; probably a couple hours total tatting time-I tend to tat a few rings and chains then put it down to do something else for a bit. Then pick it up again; you get the idea. Here's five motifs joined together:

Almost there! I guess I should point out that I finished the sixth and final motif last night. I had a "normal" workday yesterday so I was able to relax and tat all evening. I have it on my blocking board right now, though it didn't really need blocking. I'll be sharing it Monday. That's Victoria Day for us here in Canada, so I get the day off! Till next time.


3 comments:

  1. I love the pattern and the thread! I enjoy watching daily progress. I think it helps keep me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I love the colour, and it's a lovely pattern, I am looking forward to seeing it finished.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great in the thread you've chosen! Happy Victoria Day, or Happy Two/Four Day.

    ReplyDelete