Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yarnplayer's Dream Pendant

After Yarnplayer (AKA Marilee) posted her variation on her own "Dream" necklace and earring pattern, I just had to try it. And here is my attempt:

The original pattern is pretty easy to make and Marilee's variation doesn't add much complexity to the pattern. For this pendant, I used some of Marilee's "Purple Punch" HDT along with some metallic purple size 8 seed beads, size 6 silver lined crystal seed beads, and some very light purple drop beads. With all this purple, this pendant will obviously be a Christmas gift for my mom. I may be able to make a couple more for gifts before Christmas. I'll have to see. This is motif #16 of my second 25 Motif Challenge. Till next time.

11 comments:

  1. It looks very nice!

    Finally! A G-rated post! LOL! :) Ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It DID turn out very nice..... LOL to tatting chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty, I'm sure your Mom is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, Jeff! I'm sure your mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pendant is simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

    Sheesh, TattingChic. I have two posts that contain naked tatting and I'm branded for life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very BEAUTIFUL Jeff!!! I really love the colors you used. This pendant does look pretty simple, yet so gorgeous!!! Your Mother is a lucky lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful holiday Jeff.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete