Monday, August 30, 2010

Quick Post: Sine Wave Bookmark Pattern Corrections

As I said in the title, this will be a quick post. I hope to do a longer post in a day or two, depending on when I finish the tatting I am working on.

I shared the Sine Wave Bookmark on InTatters as well as on my blog here and for some reason, it took a while for the post to show up in InTatters. When it did, a couple of errors in the written pattern were brought to my attention. The diagram is correct though. I have corrected the pattern, and changed the usage terms while I was at it. I do apologize if the errors confused anyone. I have replaced the file I have on Keep & Share, so I highly recommend everyone downloading a new copy of the pattern.

Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. thanks Jeff, I tatted your pattern and was going to tell you about the corrections. Great design.

    ReplyDelete