Friday, March 20, 2009

Quick Update

I'm still here. I haven't done much tatting since my last post. I joined Sharon's Design-Tat Yahoo! group and have been working on the homework that Sharon is posting. I'll have to post pictures. Why am I not tatting? I am working on another design from the Crochet Dude's book. I purchased new yarn in solid colours, with matching dye lots to make this design. I'll post a picture or two when I have it completed.

I also participated in a thread exchange recently and have been meaning to post pictures of the thread I received. And finally, I have a few orchids in bloom and I bought a new orchid yesterday (yeah, like I needed another one; and this one is nearly 3 feet tall), so I have some pictures of them to share. I really need to get my butt in gear and work on the tatted versions of these plants. Hopefully, I'll get organized and will do a proper post (or two; I may have too much to post in one shot) in a couple days. Later

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how so many of us seem to go in streaks with one idea? Can't wait to see what you're crocheting now!

    ReplyDelete